We started Workspace Innovations on the basis that the most fulfilling aspect of being in business is developing long-term relationships with our customers. We understand that each project is personal for our customers, so we work hard to ensure we are respectful, supportive, and efficient in our work. Our products are top of the line, but it is our service that really sets us apart.
Mistene provides a unique customer perspective from a background of over twenty years in corporate finance, marketing and operations. She is keenly focused on customer experience, superior service and building lasting partnerships with clients.
- Ensures cohesion of staff across functions to deliver on client commitment
- Defines company strategy and marketing plans
- Spearheads process improvements to continually deliver efficient and creative solutions
Joseph brings years of experience in the service industry to his leadership role at Workspace Innovations. He is a visionary, constantly striving to provide new solutions to meet client needs.
- Develops and maintains meaningful, long-term customer relationships
- Oversees Sales and Operations departments
- Chief problem-solver
Jamie works to provide exceptional customer service in every transaction. She strives to not only develop long-term customer relationships, but provide long-term solutions for the ever-changing workplace. Jamie’s 10 years of experience in the furniture industry allows her to help challenge the status quo of today’s workplace, and maximize its efficiency, especially in education, healthcare, and corporate environments.
- Business Development with a go-getter attitude
- Persistent, dedicated and motivated to provide solutions that fit individual needs
- Strategic planner and goal-oriented
Jake brings 15 years of moving solutions and business development expertise to Workspace Innovations. With that, Jake is responsible for leading the growth of Workspace Innovation’s sales and developing new business sales through both commercial and consumer direct initiatives for the full range of products within the Workspace Innovations portfolio. As VP of Business Development and Services, Jake leads the business development team of executives to maximize all sales opportunities, proactively creating new opportunities and achieving greater sales targets. His abilities and strong focus are on developing and managing relationships with industry partners and working with them on business growth opportunities is beneficial to all parties.
- Business Development
- Moving solutions operations
- Customer relationship management
Bekah entered the industry with a design degree from Colorado State University’s CIDA- accredited interior design program. Her energy, artistic vision, and attention to detail allow her to create innovative solutions for our clients. Bekah’s determination, ability to adapt to daily challenges, and her unique personality allows her to help clients achieve efficient and functional work environments.
- Works directly with clients to achieve a workplace environment tailor-made to their needs
- Strategic planning and development solutions
- Problem solver
Rob’s twenty years of experience with global furniture manufacturer Knoll range from manufacturing operations and project management to sales and product marketing. His technical knowledge of systems furniture and understanding of manufacturing processes provides customers with the perfect level of comfort.
- Provides high level of customer support from specification through project completion
- Coordinates all project staff to ensure solid performance and delivery
- Ensures correct product specification through understanding of customer needs and deep technical knowledge
Spencer is a Fort Collins native and graduate of Colorado State University. As an Account Manager, he enjoys finding the best solution for each of his clients, enlisting his broad knowledge of industry product lines. His adeptness at workflow research, analysis, and process has made him an integral part of the sales team.
- Account Executive from initial design consultation to project installation
- Creative solutions for a wide range of workspace applications and environments
- Maintains ongoing relationships with existing clients to achieve high satisfaction rates
Graduating with a double major in Political Science and Accounting while on a full-ride tennis scholarship at Colorado State University, Dasha sensed that her future would involve working with numbers. And it did, because she worked for Hewlett Packard as a financial associate and business planning manager for four years. After working at HP, Dasha pursued her dreams of going to Bikram Yoga teacher training. She started her own yoga clothing company while attending the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University, where she received an MFA in Acting. Juggling various positions of marketing, yoga teaching, and event planning, Dasha is now extremely happy and excited to find her home at Workspace Innovations. She now has the perfect fit of sales coordination, punch tracking, working with vendors to resolve issues, ensuring that an order gets from point A to Z flawlessly, and of course, numbers.
Dasha was born in Moscow, Russia and is fluent in both Russian and English. She loves playing the piano, playing tennis, teaching and practicing yoga, running, filmmaking, improv, stand up, and spending time with her boyfriend, her friends and her family. Dasha especially loves acting because it enables her to live in someone else’s shoes, even if only for a week.
Sarah graduated from CSU’s CIDA-accredited interior design program and has 10 years of experience in commercial design. Her energy, artistic vision, and attention to detail allow her to create innovative solutions for our clients. Using her strengths in strategic planning, collaboration, and creativity, Sarah can make any plan come to life. With the workplace consistently changing, Sarah loves the challenge found in tailor-fitting a solution to each client’s needs.
- Workspace interior design solutions
- Works directly with clients to help identify conceptual design ideas, changes, finish selections, and final drawings and pricing
- Technical drafting and visual renderings
Doug brings to Workspace Innovations more than 20 years of experience in law firm administration, real estate development, land surveying, and civil engineering support. He manages our office and design showroom, as well as a substantial used furniture showroom.
- Clerical/process support and development
- Client service across all business areas of Workspace Innovations
- Sales support for all Workspace Innovations account managers
As Operations Manager, Brycen has a broad knowledge of material handling, warehouse operations, and transportation systems. He manages all activities related to relocation and installation services. Brycen also hires, manages, supervises, schedules, and trains all service personnel. You can always count on Brycen to get the job done while providing service with a smile.
- Manages crew dispatch and scheduling
- Coordination of relocation and installation schedules with all clients
- Relocation & transportation solutions
Andrew has provided a high level of customer service and satisfaction during his tenure at Workspace Innovations. As Project Manager, he takes great care in everything he does, from managing the furniture installation of many different manufacturers to being responsible for the follow up and follow through of all punch items.
- Responsible for Priority Services and project closeout
- Strong experience with project planning and logistics on large-scale relocations and installations
- DIRTT and Knoll-certified technician
- Solomon Coyle Project Management certified
As a Project Manager, Trevor’s involvement is to communicate with clients, manage the crew on job sites, complete projects on time, and exceed client expectations. He has a combined nine years of experience in furniture, construction, and the service industries. He has worked on hospitals, laboratories, universities, and various government organizations nationwide.
- Knoll Certified Technician
- DIRTT Technician
- Assists with sales, design, installation, project management, and account management
Jared has a vast knowledge base from many years in the service industry. He has been with Workspace Innovations for five years, with progressive responsibility in project management, crew supervision, and resource allocation for a wide variety of jobs. His area of greatest experience is in healthcare relocation in cities all across the United States.
- Transition planning and scheduling / relocation service implementation
- Installation of furniture, fixtures, and equipment on a large scale
- DIRTT, Knoll, and Kimball-certified technician
- Solomon Coyle Project Management certified
Mike was previously the space planner for Hewlett Packard at the Fort Collins, Loveland and Colorado Springs sites for 10 years. Besides planning, he did site space accounting, using both AutoCAD and the Facilities Center database. Mike also worked in office design for Colorado State University and most recently contracted as an office designer/project manager at the Agilent and Avago sites in Loveland and Fort Collins.
His many interests outside of work including hiking, biking, hunting, motorcycling, and any sports activity that an old guy can still do and be alive afterwards.
As one of our Project Managers, Josh’s role is to communicate with clients, manage the crew on the job site, get the project completed on time and to exceed the client’s expectations. Josh has seven years of commercial relocation experience and five years of furniture installation experience. Some of his past projects include hospitals, national labs, universities, hospitality FF&E installation, and various government organizations.
Matthew has been a member of the Workspace Innovations team for over seven years. Having been a part of the company from its first day, Matthew has gained experience in all facets of the business, ranging from space planning, design and sales, to warehousing and operations. Currently, Matthew is working hand-in-hand with our project managers and operations team to optimize inventory and asset management processes.
- Manages all warehouse operations and inventory
- Supports Operations with job preparation and inventory planning
- Supports project managers to ensure optimal information exchange and service support
US DOT: 1830434
Colorado CRS: 4265967
NAICS Code: 484210, 238390
SIC: 4214, 5021